Tuesday 1 December 2015

December's Creative Challenge - Christmas

Hello!

 It's December and the start of the festive season, and of course, what else would our challenge be except CHRISTMAS!
You can interpret it any way you like, as long as there is stamping in it.
A big thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge, and I will be announcing the winner of November and October's in the next couple of days.


We are  looking forward to seeing all your artwork and stamped projects that you submit in relation to this theme. To join in with this challenge (and you can join in as many times as you want), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge. As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps of your choice. And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!!!! You can also enter as many times as you like!

Here is a little bit of creativity for you from the Creative Team to help you get started....

Christmas Lights Canvas By Gemma


I created this 30x30 cm canvas, with lots of different Dylusions paints that I built up in layers. I built the layers by scrapping paint and sponging paint through the chevron and large dot masks. Then I stamped jewelled snowflakes over the top, pierced holes in the centres and glued lights in place. 
I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's entries, and hope you feel inspired by all our pieces.



Hi everyone I hope you are all going to join in with us for our Christmas challenge.
I have done a Tag for this one and used lots of layers and distress inks and sprays.
stamped into clay then the star was cut out of it.  More details and photos can be found on my blog.



I've created this dazzling Christmas card with The Artistic Stamper Tree stamp and sentiment. Background is done with distress ink watercoloring technique. for more details, please visit my blog - Neon diary




I created a "takeaway" boxes , and decorated them with the  Large Holly Background. I stamped in Distress ink, and then coloured in with distress markers.

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
Have a very Merry Month!
{hugs}
Jennie

3 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fun challenge and for the gorgeous inspirations you share the whole month long Karen x

Unknown said...

Wow - such gorgeous inspirations from you all - how could I not be tempted to enter????!!!!! So guess what? I DID!!! Thanks bunches for the opportunity to share my art. And of course - I am hoping to win some much needed stamps from The Artistic Stamper!! Merry Christmas! j.

sarascloset said...

GORGEOUS, ladies! What amazing inspiration! Yes, I've linked up a few times! Thanks for the great challenge! Merry Christmas to you all!