Saturday 1 August 2015

August's Creative Challenge- Anything Goes!

Hello!
Welcome to the Creative Team blog for the month of August. As it is traditionally the time of holidays, and everyone gets a little busy doing other things, the theme this month is  ANYTHING GOES

We are  looking forward to seeing all your artwork and stamped projects that you submit in relation to this theme. To join in with this challenge (and you can join in as many times as you want), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge. As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps of your choice. And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!!!! You can also enter as many times as you like!
 



Here is an ATC made on Kraft card and with an Acetate cover laying over the top to create an almost 3D effect  the stamps used are Debbie Cottons Early Bird Resort and Simple Swirls.  See my blog for full details and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
 

 For this challenge I decided to make a hanging. I used Cogs from the Tick Tock stamp set, and the background stamps; Cogs ,Lace and Dots. I also added embellishments from the mixed bags found at the shop. I hope you feel inspired to join in and I look forward to seeing all your entries.

Shilpa 


I've created Tea cup coasters for this Anything Goes challenge. I've used MDF base. Stamps are from The Artistic Stamper Botanical plate 1 and 2.
For more detailed information please hop over to my blog - Neon Diary.

Dee

For this challenge this piece developed itself as always wasn't sure where I was going with it.
I tore the edges of and really liked the impression of corroded metal.
Neil Walkers heart stamp to compliment it.
All coloured with metallic acrylic paints.

Why not join the team this month with our anything goes challenge.
If you are interested in how I made this Pop over to my 
blog to read the how to. 
 

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
I will be back in a couple of days with the winner of last month's Challenge.
Have a very creative month
{hugs}
Jennie

An InLinkz Link-up

21 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous creations teamies!!

sarascloset said...

Wow! You ladies really rocked your inspiration pieces! I hope to "be in" this month! Hugs!

Cocofolies said...

Great samples by the DT for this new challenge!! I Will not be able to join in this time however, I'm going on holidays very soon for most of August.. Have fun! :)
Hugs, Coco x

Pawsitively Creative said...

So much inspiration from the lovely DT! and such a wide variety of wonderful art pieces. Awesome sauce! ~Nikj

April said...

Wonderful inspiration from the team! Thanks for the challenge!

Glennis F said...

Great inspiration - I have jumped in to this one!

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fun challenge and those gorgeous DT inspirations! The shimmer and texture on Dee's creation - I've got to go look at how she did that! Love Shilpa's coasters, Gemma's hanging has fabulous texture and I love that colour and then Debs - the ATC is just awesome! Thank you ladies Karen

Jane said...

Thanks for a great new challenge, I have entered today. Wonderful DT work as always xx

ionabunny said...

Beautiful projects from the DT. Hugz

Karen Petitt said...

Absolutely stunning! What can I add? Everything the DT has shared this month is wonderful, so much so that I want to reach out to touch and stroke them and try to make my own. Thanks for another fabulous challenge and all the great inspirations and tutorials you share with us - your hard work is much appreciated Karen x

KandA said...

Fabulous creations from the DT and such super inspiration xx

Cazzy said...

I've just entered one project, and I have another I can enter, nothing like as gorgeous as the DT makes though.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wonderful DT shares, thx for the fun challenge to play in!

Karen said...

Superb creations from the DT!!xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I've just found your challenge blog and I'm really happy to be joining you for the first time in the August challenge. The DT samples are fabulous, many thanks for your inspiration. Sandma:)

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for the fabulous inspiration. Very creative and just gorgeous!

sarascloset said...

I've commented before, but this time, I've actually been able to link up! Yippee!

JennyH said...

Great inspiration from the DT, thanks for another great challenge : )

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creations from the DT.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great challenge. Amazing DT inspiration.

Tindaloo said...

Awesome creations! I have enterd the challenge :)