Monday 1 June 2015

June's Creative Challenge-Summer is on its Way!

Hello!
Welcome to our new challenge for June, The theme this month is
 Summer is on its Way!
You can interpret this anyway you like :) as long as it has rubber stamping in it.
We are  looking forward to seeing all your artwork and stamped projects that you submit in relation to this theme. To join in with this challenge (and you can join in as many times as you want), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge. As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps of your choice. And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!!!! You can also enter as many times as you like!
Check out the team's gorgeous creations below!
 
Hi everyone I hope you are all going to play along with us 
this month with "summer is on its way"


My contribution is a piece that uses Neil Walker's fantasy plate & boarder 


 I am looking forward to seeing your amazing creations.
Full details of how I created this can be found on 




Hello Everyone, When I saw we have 'Summer' theme for this month challenge...first I thought about sun..in India we have very hot summer days, but its a holiday time as well. So, in this journal page I incorporated sun, bicycle, bird, insects.
I used Artistic Stamper Debbie Cotton designed Bud's Fresh flowers stamp,
For the background I've used Mask, Cosmic Shimmer texture paste, Distress Paints



Hi All, here is my contribution for this months challenge. Whenever I think of summer I think of blue skies and nice bright oranges,  so for this canvas I based it on blue skies



I used The Artistic Stamper Stencils, flourish, splats and daisy borders, the stamps are the Butterfly plate and borders (yes they are there on the flower). Tim Holtz distress stain sprays in Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio, the Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber distress inks.  Tim Holtz honeycomb and tattered floral die grunge paste and Trinkets from The Artistic Stamper.
Full details on how I made it are on my blog 
 
 

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
I will be back in a couple of days with the winner of last month's Challenge.
Have a very creative month
{hugs}
Jennie







14 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I'm delighted to help you celebrate the delights of summer from Down Under!

Jane said...

Another great theme and let's hope summer really is on its way. Lovely DT work x

Unknown said...

fab theme ..i've entered :-)

sarascloset said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarascloset said...

Great and inspiring line up of artwork from the Design Team! You ladies really outdid yourselves, again! So happy to be able to play along!

Jannet said...

Here's hoping for lots of sunny, happy, healthy days this summer.

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome DT line up! Awesome theme and summer sure is here in my neck of the woods! ~Niki

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for a great theme for this month and for sharing the gorgeous artwork from the DT too Karen x

April said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and a fun challenge!

Pamellia said...

Love the DT creations! Great challenge theme, I had fun with this one. :)

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for the fun challenge and all of the beautiful inspiration!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for the beautiful samples and for the fun challenge!

Kay Griffin said...

Thanks for a wonderful Summery challenge :)

Gerrina said...

I couldnot resist to link the female and male version ad this great challenge! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration! Have a colourfull week!