Friday 1 May 2015

May's Creative Challenge- Journaling your heART out!

Hello!
Welcome to May! Firstly, A BIG thank you to everyone who joined in April's Challenge. Gorgeous interpretations of the theme!

By now you will know Alison ( butterfly ) has left our illustrious team, but we want you to welcome Debs Smith, who has joined the team this month, with her lovely style of stamping and creating. Please pop over to her blog to say hello :)

Our new challenge for May is Journaling your heART out!. You can interpret this anyway you like :) as long as it has rubber stamping in it.
We are  looking forward to seeing all your artwork and stamped projects that you submit in relation to this theme. To join in with this challenge (and you can join in as many times as you want), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge. As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps of your choice. And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!!!! You can also enter as many times as you like!
All of the team have created artwork for you to be inspired by..


I loooove making art journal pages !
This one was inspired by Mae Chevrette's work and I had  great fun using the Artistic Stamper's stamps :
Explore & Inspiration from Journaling Words 3
Imagine 4.5 cm
Creative 4.5 cm
Calligraphic mats
Dates size A6






I've created Vintage journal page for this special month of journaling. I've used many Artistic stamper stamps to create this.
Fantasy Background
Random Dot Background
Calligraphy Mat 12
Gibson girl plate 1
Flutterbly A6
Journaling Words 3
Borders A5 #2
Botanical Plate 2

For closer look of my pages pls come over to my blog Neon Diary.

A journal page created with mini Journaling words




My first ever journal page not to sure it is a journal page!  So if I can do it I am sure you all can so why not come & play along with us.

The Artistic Stamper Stamps and stencils that I used. 
why not pop over to my blog to see how I created it.




I have created a double page spread using lots of The Artistic Stamper Stamps and Stencils. 
Stamps used
You can check out how I made this on my blog

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
I will be back in a couple of days with the winner of last month's Challenge.
Have a very creative month
{hugs}
Jennie

11 comments:

Jane said...

Oh what a great challenge, I love making journal pages. Great DT work, happy May day everyone x

Jackie PN said...

Wonderful inspirational pieces ladies! Looks like a fun challenge! ")

Juliz Design Post said...

Stunning inspiration from a very talented team.
Julie x

Jenny Marples said...

Fantastic work from the whole team. So pleased to be able to play along with this one. Jenny x

aussie aNNie said...

I am totally hooked love the mixed media and journaling and superb stunning DT and entry creations here.xx

Karen Petitt said...

Such fun and I got to play with one of my TAS stamp sets too! Thank you for all the inspirations and awesome challenge too Karen x

experiments in paper said...

Wonderful challenge - and great inspiration pieces!!
xx Lynn

Kerstin F. said...

Yes, that's my theme :-), thank you very much for this wonderful inspirations!!

lafée said...

bravo à vous toutes.trés différent mais quelle inspiration.

lafée said...

voici mon thème..merci a vous toutes

Dominike said...

Congratulations. All these pages are beautiful, and so different. I like that.