Monday 1 December 2014

December's Creative Challenge-Anything Goes

Hi to all of our blog readers,
A BIG thank you to everyone who joined in November's  Challenge, All the entries were gorgeous.
Our new challenge for December is Anything Goes. You can interpret this anyway you like :) as long as it has rubber stamping in it.


We are  looking forward to seeing all your artwork and stamped projects that you submit in relation to this theme. To join in with this challenge (and you can join in as many times as you want), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge. As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps of your choice. And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!!!! You can also enter as many times as you like!


Some of the team have created artwork for you to be inspired by....
 

I have created a cheeky little ATC for the challenge, using the stamp Saucy Girl 1.
I made it Christmassy very simply by adding a Santa hat & some words cut from a dictionary.



 I've used latest, Debbie Cotton Designed - Florence Flowers Seeds Stamp and created this mixed media piece. The detailed tutorial is given at my blog- Neon Diary

 
 
I created a Christmas card. Probably the only one I will get time to do this year! I used some Graphic 45 papers for the background, and a Tim Holtz Snowflake rosette die and the words from Christmas Greetings #1
 

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
I will be back tomorrow with the winner of last month's Challenge.
Have a very creative month
{hugs}
Jennie
 

12 comments:

Cazzy said...

Hi Jennie and gang, I've entered your challenge.

Carol x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for a fun challenge - your DT samples look amazing! I just entered a second time - I couldn't find the rules to see how many entries are permitted, so I hope a second one is okay. Thanks!

sarascloset said...

Another fun challenge to link up to! Great inspiration from the Design Team! Thanks so much!

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks for the challenge, and have a great day!
Joyce xx

sarascloset said...

Hello, again! I've entered a second time--this time with my chickadee card.

Carol said...

I've entered the challenge for a second time :)

Jane said...

I've entered a few times, such fun to link up here. Merry Christmas x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Thanks for a super challenge -I have just entered my card!
Happy Christmas to the DT - Sylvia x

sarascloset said...

I just linked up a few more projects! Still having fun at this challenge!

Karen Petitt said...

I just wanted to thank you all for the fabulous monthly challenges, the truly gorgeous inspirations and for all the hard work you do setting these challenges for us.
Also I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too Karen x

Unknown said...

Glad to have found your fun challenge site!

sarascloset said...

I have just entered two more times just to do an experiment on how unlucky I am with Mr. Random! Actually, it's just been such a fun challenge for me to create for! And I love stamping!