Thursday 17 July 2014

Creative life card by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)

Hi))) 
It's me, Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell) here for you today!



I am here for the first time, so I have to explain something.

I love everything associated with paper, brushes, paints, stamps, ink, stencils, scissors ... 
Well, you get my point ... 


I do different projects, but today I want to share with you just a small postcard. 
At first glance, it is quite simple. Let's be honest:  at second glance everything is the same))) 

At the beginning I suggest you watch the video, and then I'll tell you the details. Ok?


Just want to tell you that I've used these stamps:

Star Background 2 A6 

Journaling Mini Words #1

Now let's talk about the process)))

1. So, first I made the background using a stencil "honeycomb", ink (distress/fired brick) and sponge.

2. Then I added the stars, putting the stamp mark with star background stamp and ink (distress/black soot).

3. When the background was "a half ready", I sprinkled a little water (just with my wet hands) and then added a little splash of white ink.

4. Then I outlined the hexagons on the right side with a black pen.

5.  And finally I glued two printed and  crookedly cut words on 3D foam squares.

6. The End))) Card is already ready! Nothing more to write here!)))





I hope you enjoyed this simple card made ​​for one very creative person! ;)

Have a nice day!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific card!

SD pooja said...

Wonderful card..!!

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Hi Mel! lovely to have you on the team, what a lovely card I am looking forward to creating alongside you, and the rest of the team. Dee x

craftytrog said...

Simply wonderful Maria!
Great to have you with us on the team!
Alison xxx

Sid said...

A great effect and love the stencil on stencil technique it is very effective !!

Mell Pell Mell said...

Oh, thanks for all of you ))) your comments are so kind and ... thank you one more time)) <3

Words and Pictures said...

Bold and bright - this is terrific! Love that starry honeycomb!
Alison x