Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year, a BIG Thank you, and Highlights winner

Hello!
Today 2013 is passing and I can smell 2014! LOL But first I must thank my team for being there when it mattered, and for creating fabulous and innovative projects for us all every month. Without them this blog would be very unhappy!
 A BIG heartfelt THANK YOU from me xxx

I must also say goodbye to Sioux, Zuzu (Louise) and Emma, whose creations have graced these pages for several years , and who have always amazed me with their abilities to produce fantastic artwork with little more than a few rubber stamps!
Sioux for her tenacity and hard work , even when she was at her lowest. Sioux , you never once let me down! thank you! You will be sorely missed xxx

Louise , you will be missed for your creativeness , even though you always claimed to not be a rubber stamper...I beg to differ strongly! I will treasure having had you on the team xxx

Finally a HUGE thank you to Emma, whose managerial abilities to keep all the girls in check! lol and make sure that all the posts are on the blog at the right time, and all the unseen backroom work that she has done will be sorely missed! Of course it goes without saying that Emma's artwork has been precise and gorgeous, and has graced these pages with its innovativeness! Thank you for being there for me! I will miss you more than I can say xxx

 I set you a challenge just before Christmas to show us and everyone else your highlight of 2013. Thank you to everyone who joined in at this very busy time of the year. What marvellous creations you made, and I loved them all! I used Mr Random.org to pick a winner ( I certainly couldn't choose!) and he came up with number 3!
with this gorgeous creation

Congratulations, and please email me , so we can arrange your prize.


May 2014 bring you all you wish for , and may it be happy and healthy!
See you in 2014!
{hugs}
Jennie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very Happy New Year to you Jenny & thank YOU for all your hard work & inspiration.
Congrats to Deborah, that is a gorgeous creation.

Sid said...

Congratulations that's a fab piece of art. The team have produced some marvellous art during the whole year.

Helen said...

Happy New Year to you and Mal and I am looking forward to a new year on your challenge blog!

Redanne said...

Many congratulations to Deborah and a very Happy New Year to you all.

Deborah Wainwright said...

Thank you for my comments much appreciated x

Becky said...

Congratulations Deborah love what you did

Julie Lee said...

Congratulations, Deborah! This is gorgeous! Julie Ann xx