Friday 8 June 2012

File Folder by Titbelsoeur

Bonjour tout le monde !

First of all, please forgive my English, I will do my best to be at least understandable... maybe it will make you laugh... anyway !
You can't imagine how happy I am to share my first creation for The Artistic Stamper with you !
My first action since I was chosen was to store my stamps into a quaint  proper file folder. I first removed the plastic cover from an old file folder and then covered the whole cardboard structure with gesso :
Then I scrubbed 2 different Distress pads on the surface :
I sprayed some water to mix both colors, and when dried, I sprayed water inks through stencils, and then after all of that I stamped, and stamped, and stamped again and again !



To finish, I sticked masking tape on the edges and a larger one on the center.

Dusty Concord and Peeled Paint Distress inks
Dylusion stencils
Black Versafine
Stamps :
Architecture
Backgrounds
Men
Time
Gibson girls

I hope you like it,
thanks for looking, I am looking forward to reading your comments ! 
See you again soon...
Titbelsoeur

15 comments:

Louise said...

C'est magnifique! J'adore les couleurs :)

Jacqueline said...

THAT is amazing! Love the way that has turned out!

Thanks for sharing

Jackie x

Helen said...

Beautiful! And your English is much better than my French!

Astrid Maclean said...

Great idea and a beautiful folder!! I agree with Helen, your English is perfectly good and way better than my French too!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...loVely folder & very arty which is perfect for all us crafty creatures...super posting...Mel :)

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation!

Artyjen said...

Lovely layers and layers of stamping....a great make ;)
xoxo Sioux

Jeanne-Sylvie said...

What a beautiful job!!I loooooove it!

Annie said...

What a brilliant idea ! Must give it a try. Thanks for sharing. x

Redanne said...

Wow, your project is so beautiful, it turned out perfectly. So much colour, it is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Love this, such a great idea.

Karine 63 said...

Magnifique!!! Merci pour les explications, ça donne envie d'essayer!
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I might try it!
x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Welcome to The Artistic Stamper, it is a pleasure to have you on the team!

Emma Williams said...

As Jennie says...welcome to the team and if this piece is anything to go by...I can't wait to see all your creations!! Fabulous piece of artwork.
Love Emma xx

Marjie Kemper said...

How gorgeous! That's one file folder I would never misplace.... love it!