Friday 19 August 2011

Find Delight in the Everyday things by Tina Barnett

Hi ! I am back with more Mabel Lucie Attwell stamps. This cutie is called "Ah! There you are". It's by The Artistic Stamper

I have gone Coredination mad on this card! I just love how all the colour work together.

I started with an 8inch by 8inch card stock. I added some green Coredination card to the base, I then chose 4 other colours and cut them to equal in size squares. I then used Tim Holtz Embossing folders and then distressed the card.

I added the card to the main card then used some nestibilities and cut and distressed some Coredination card stock and mounted the stamp on top.


The image is coloured using the water coloured Promarkers. I have used water colour card.


I used a Wendy V stamp for the sentiment and finished off with some flowers and distress stickles .

I LOVE the Coredinations! you have to give it a try!


Thanks for looking, until next time xxx

Hugs Tina xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute image, beautifully coloured Tina! Love your embossed background! xx