Friday 13 May 2011

BIG HUGS FOR LITTLE LAMBS

Hi all it's Kat here, AKA Kat's craft creations
I'm here today to show off another fabulous
Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp,

This one is called CAN WE KEEP HIM (too cute)
Here's my creation,

I started with cream card,
cut, scored then added patterned papers
as shown in pic below,
I then edged it with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink


I then stamped the image with
Jet Black Archival Ink
onto a square nestie that had been edged with
Antique Linen DI,
I then coloured the image with various colours of Distress Inks


I then matted it to the largest eyelet square nestie
with foam pads,
after I coloured it with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
& then added it to the card.


I made the little sentiment tag from
pinking circle & classic circle nesties
coloured with
Broken China & Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks
I stamped it with the big hugs stamp, using Jet Black Archival Ink
 then added it to the card,


I added a scalloped strip
inked with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
to the under side of the front edge,
& added the cream corners cut from a cuttle bug die,
& glued some paper flowers & gems to finish it off.


I think this CAN WE KEEP HIM stamp
is one of my favorites,
& it was an absolute pleasure to use.

Hope you like it!
Have a crafty day,
Kat.

5 comments:

Sid said...

Fab stuff !!

Artyjen said...

Great card!
xoxo Sioux

Joy said...

Really need to get this stamp, love Mabel Lucy Atwell. Your card is fabulous. xx

Re your comment on my blog - thanks, I'm sending you an email x

Dragon said...

This is SO cute... I have the annual this picture is featured in...
Frankie
xx

craftytrog said...

Fab card design Kat! x